|Home made pizza dough||500g|
|Home made pizza sauce||1 cup|
|Small eggplant||1 piece|
|Small zucchini||1 piece|
|Red bell pepper||1 piece|
|Cherry tomatoes,halved||1 cup|
|Baby mozarella||2 cups|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Salt and pepper||As you like|
- Load your pizza oven, heat it to 750°F, then wait until temperature drops to 350-375°F and start cooking.
- Slice zucchini and eggplant into rings, 1/4-inch thick. Put veg on the grill rack and place it in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Then remove, sprinkle with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and set aside.
- Slice bell peppers. Cherry tomatoes in halves or quarters.
- Add some pellets to the oven to get a temperature of 400°F.
- Roll out the dough about 5 mm thick. Grease dough with homemade pizza sauce, leaving small edges uncovered. Put zucchini and eggplant, then bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Place in the oven, close, and bake for a few minutes, until crust is browned and cheese is completely melted.
- Choose the same size zucchini and eggplant to make your pizza great. You can use red and yellow bell peppers if you want more colors on your plate!
- If necessary, you need to add more pellets to the oven to maintain the cooking temperature. It is important that your pizza bakes evenly.