For Oven and Grill Durable Cordierite Cooking Thermal Shock Resistant Baking Stone for Homemade Pizza, Fits in Henson
- Perfect Cooking - This baking sheet features a black ceramic glazed side that prevents oil leakage with its cleverly designed lines, while the white side is made of durable cordierite which can withstand intense heat and thermal shock. Enjoy that classic, crispy, brick oven taste in your own kitchen.
- Not just for pizza - This pizza stone boasts even heat distribution, ensuring that your baked goods come out perfectly every time. From fresh or frozen pizzas to bread, calzones, focaccia, and even cookies and turnovers, this oven is versatile and ideal for a wide range of baked goods.
- Generous size - This 12" x 12" round baking pizza stone is 0.51 inches thick and weighs up to 3.96 lbs. It provides ample space to accommodate even the largest 12-inch diameter pizzas. The moderate thickness of the stone ensures speedy heating and cooking.
- Note - Maximize the life and flavor of your pizza stone with proper care. Avoid dishwasher use and rinse only for cleaning. Avoid using soap or detergent to prevent absorption and tainting of foods. Tinfoil use is recommended for a clean cooking surface.
- Universal Accessory - Enhance your grilling and baking experience with the cordierite pizza stone. Specifically designed for use with the GYBER Henson pizza oven for optimal results.
* Never season the stone with oil or grease prior to use.
* Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
* Never soak the stone in water. Allow the stone to cool before washing. Not dishwasher safe.
* Do not cut pizza on the pizza stone.
* Stone can break if bumped or dropped. If this occurs, handle it with care.
USE AND CARE
* Wash pizza stone with water before first use (do NOT use soap or detergent which may affect the taste of food).
* Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface before placing the dough on it.
* Use a plastic scraper or spatula to remove any excess food while washing.
* The stone will darken and some staining may occur with use. This is normal and part of the stones natural seasoning. It will not impact the performance of the stone or affect he taste of food.