For Oven and Grill Durable Cordierite Cooking Thermal Shock Resistant Baking Stone for Homemade Pizza, Fits in Henson
- Perfect Cooking - The black side is made of ceramic glaze, and the baking sheet lines control oil leakage. The white side is made of cordierite, which can withstand the open fire heat and is resistant to thermal shocks. Get that authentic, crispy, brick oven taste.
- Not just for pizza - The even heat distribution results in a perfect baking system. Besides baking fresh or frozen pizzas, terrific for baking bread, calzones, focaccia, and even cookies and turnovers.
- Generous size - The round baking pizza stone size is 12*12", 0.51 inch thick, and weighs up to 3.96 lbs. Gives you plenty of room, and can fit the largest 12-inch diameter size pizzas. Thickness is moderate for quicker heating and cooking.
- Note - Please do not wash it with the dishwasher. Rinse to clean, and never use soap or detergent as it may be absorbed and affect the taste of foods. Never season the pizza stone with oil or grease. Suggest using tinfoil on the surface of the pizza stone when you make pizza.
- Universal Accessory - Cordierite pizza stone replacement for grill & oven. Perfectly to use with a GYBER Henson pizza oven.
* Never season the stone with oil or grease prior to use.
* Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
* Never soak the stone in water. Allow the stone to cool before washing. Not dishwasher safe.
* Do not cut pizza on the pizza stone.
* Stone can break if bumped or dropped. If this occurs, handle it with care.
USE AND CARE
* Wash pizza stone with water before first use (do NOT use soap or detergent which may affect the taste of food).
* Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface before placing the dough on it.
* Use a plastic scraper or spatula to remove any excess food while washing.
* The stone will darken and some staining may occur with use. This is normal and part of the stones natural seasoning. It will not impact the performance of the stone or affect he taste of food.