For Oven and Grill 13 inch Round Durable Cordierite Cooking Thermal Shock Resistant Baking Stone for Homemade Pizza, Fits in Fremont
- Perfect Cooking - Achieve the ultimate pizza experience with crispy and authentic brick oven flavor. The durable cordierite pizza stone is engineered to endure the heat of open flames and resist thermal shock for perfect results every time.
- Not Just for Pizza - Transform your baking game with the ultimate cooking system. Enjoy even heat distribution for perfect results every time. Not just for pizzas, but also ideal for baking bread, calzones, focaccia, cookies and turnovers.
- Generous Size - Pizza perfection with the round baking pizza stone. Measuring 13" x 13" and 0.51" thick, this stone weighs in at 3.52 lbs and can accommodate your largest 13" pizzas. The moderate thickness allows for quick heating and cooking.
- Note - Maximize the life and flavor of your pizza stone with proper care. Avoid dishwasher use and rinse only for cleaning. Avoid using soap or detergent to prevent absorption and tainting of foods. Tinfoil use is recommended for a clean cooking surface.
- Universal Accessory - Enhance your grilling and baking experience with the cordierite pizza stone replacement. Specifically designed for use with the GYBER Fremont / Hayes pizza oven for optimal results.
* Never season the stone with oil or grease prior to use.
* Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
* Never soak the stone in water. Allow the stone to cool before washing. Not dishwasher safe.
* Do not cut pizza on the pizza stone.
* Stone can break if bumped or dropped. If this occurs, handle it with care.
USE AND CARE
* Wash pizza stone with water before first use (do NOT use soap or detergent which may affect the taste of food).
* Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface before placing the dough on it.
* Use a plastic scraper or spatula to remove any excess food while washing.
* The stone will darken and some staining may occur with use. This is normal and part of the stones natural seasoning. It will not impact the performance of the stone or affect he taste of food.