If you love a great chicken wing sauce, then this one is for you! Chicken wings are always a crowd-pleaser.
- 3 lbs Chicken wings.
- Chipotle blend
- Lemon pepper
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup wing sauce
- Preheat your oven to 700 degrees. Now let’s prep the wings.
- Pat them as dry as you can with a paper towel and place them in a bowl. Coat them in olive oil and then season them generously. I used lemon pepper and my smoking buffalo blend.
- Now, place them in the grill grate and into the oven they go. I used my Fremont wood-fired oven. My Fremont comes with a grill grate and a bowl right underneath the grill grate, add water to the bowl, this will keep the flare-ups away.
- While the wings are cooking make the sauce, in a saucepan add all the sweet buffalo ingredients and simmer them for 10 min. Stirring here and there so they don’t burn.
- You want to pull the wings off at 175 internal temperature, then toss them in that wing sauce.
- Serve along your favorite sides and dipping sauce.