What makes a good steak is the marbling! I got 2 prime ribeyes! These come out like butter once they are finished. To top these steaks off is a garlic herb butter baste, accompanied with small golden potatoes.
- 2 10 oz ribeyes
- 1lb small golden potatoes
- Herb garlic sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 stick of butter
- Preheat the wood oven to 350 degrees.
- Now, let’s make that herb garlic sauce. Place all ingredients in a small sauce bowl and combine, (melt the butter prior).
- Now let’s cut up the potatoes into 4 pieces and place in a bowl, add some of that herb garlic butter and add salt, now place in a tray and into the oven it goes.
- Roast them for 15 min, then add the steaks next. Flip the steaks every 3 min and baste with the herb garlic sauce. R
- Remove the steaks at 118 internal temperature, the carry-over heat will give you a perfect medium-rare steak.
- Let the steak rest for 3 min before slicing and serving it.