- 1 brick of Cream Cheese
- 1 can of Meat Chili (15 oz can)
- Shredded Colby Jack Cheese (approximately 2 cups)
- Green Onions
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat your grill to 350°F (175°C).
- In a 12-inch cast iron skillet, use a spoon to mash the brick of Cream Cheese into a base layer.
- Open the can of Meat Chili and pour it out onto the Cream Cheese layer.
- Spread the chili out evenly over the Cream Cheese layer in the skillet.
- Sprinkle the shredded Colby Jack Cheese over the chili layer, using approximately 2 cups or to your preference.
- Place the skillet in the preheated smoker and bake for about 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the skillet from the smoker.
- Finely chop the Green Onions and sprinkle them over the melted cheese and chili.
- Serve the dish with Tortilla Chips for dipping.