- 150g grated cheese – I used gouda
- First prepare the dough. Add all the ingredients to the bowl and knead the dough. Cover it and leave it to rise in a warm place for 1 hour. After that, shape the dough into a uniform ball and put it back in the container and cover it, then leave it in the refrigerator to rise for another 1.5 hours.
- Oil the pan in which you will bake the pizza.
- Roll out the dough to a cm thickness and spread it on the baking dish. You also lift the dough to the edges of the pan.
- Assembling the pizza: first put the grated cheese on the bottom, then pour the sauce on top. Arrange the winter salami on top.
- Turn on the Glowen and let it heat up for half an hour before baking. After half an hour it will be at 400 degrees and you can put your pizza inside. Bake it for five minutes, then rotate the pan a little and return it for another five minutes.
- Serve it hot.