This is a really simple and delicious lobster tail recipe. These come out like butter! If you love lobster and or want to cook some up, try this recipe out.
- 4 lobster tails
- 1 lb asparagus
- Butter sauce
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp lemon grass paste
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat your pizza oven to 500 degrees.
- Now let’s make the butter sauce. In a bowl, add all the ingredients (microwave the butter until melted) and combine all together.
- Now let’s prep the lobster tails. With a pair of kitchen scissors, cut through the middle of the shell. Now with your index finger, loosen up the meat and once the meat is loose, push it up and let it rest on its own shell. Do this to all the lobster tails.
- Now season them up with salt, pepper and garlic. Baste them with that butter sauce, now let’s cook them up.
- Place the asparagus along with the lobster tails in a cast iron skillet.
- Cook for about 5-8 min, until the lobster tails are nicely charred and the shells turn red. You do not want to overcook the tails. Cook to an internal temperature of 135 degrees. Let cool before serving.